And Here I am.
My last two finals ahead & everything seems to be going very well for now.
This semester passed more quickly than I expected -as usual- and I guess I haven’t realised the fact that I’m about to complete my second year at the university - or have I? Maybe it’s because all I really focus is make the most of my finals and look forward to going back to home, my comfort zone. (:
I’m very grateful for the things that I learned this semester.
18 21 credits and the busiest schedule I’ve ever had drove me mad but now, knowing that I’m so close to pass them all is enough to make me proud. This “thing” somehow still motivates me. Sometimes it becomes really indispensable for one not to huff & puff about the routine of the days and the teachers’ eagerness to put all the finals on the same week. & The moment when I started feeling as if whatever I did wasn’t enough for me to reach somewhere, I took a break from studying for my finals & I began to read my old works - all of those essays, MLA papers, reflection papers & of course, my silly presentations -ugh.
Was I able to prepare them a few years ago? -No- Did I have all of those authors & poets in my life before? -No- Did I have any idea about how we are kept under some sorts of ideologies? -No- (Many thanks to my Popular Culture teacher!!! :) OK.. & Did I enjoy the process of learning all of these things? A giant Y E S, please. I think looking back & seeing that how far you’ve become/the person you’ve become might be the very motivation that we helplessly need to keeps us going for further & further. I’m glad to be reminded of this quotation after all:
Here some of my favourite videos which you might enjoy checking ;)
- Tobey Maguire, Leonardo DiCaprio and here we have the trailer of The Great Gatsby! Well, this trailer did not dissappoint my expectations. The Hobbit & this film… This December will worth the wait! ;)
- Bless YOU!: This man never runs out of ideas! Two videos of Eminem (
Long time no music, is he still alive?Ha! He is so punctual! ★) & the funny lyrics… 01:02 - 01:06 Never fails to make me smile. And I received a thank from him on his birthdaaay! - No, I’m not going to faint this time.
- Okay Cupid: I don’t really care how much dislikes this video has received/will continue to receive. It’s obvious that she is just having fun & I just love all the simplicity in the video (:
- Crayon Dragon: The first time I watched this, I was at a loss for words. And I’m still wondering how this video without any speech made me feel as if I was reading a fantastic story book..
The last but not the least…
- I want you to meet my new favourite artist; Teebs! This week all I listened to was Ardour & to be honest, I didn’t even need any other artist, strange, as if his music got everything I needed. He skates, makes music and paints! & The video that I watched over and over again - I’m enchanted, sir. (By the way, the picture above is one of his works ;)
*One big sigh*
Let’s see what this weekend has in the store for us..
May I have Jim Carrey on the stage, please? I’d like to leave the last words to him & that beautiful film for which I’m responsible in my Pop Culture final..
Oh, He is already on the stage stairs.. *takes the leave*